Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
went to eastern market a couple weekends ago. i'd only been once before and i had forgotten how fun it can be. outdoor markets always make me think i need to buy pill box hats and trashcans made out of newspaper.
we stopped at a ridiculous yard sale before going in and there was a baby-feel-so-real there wearing a christening gown. whenever anyone asks me what i wanted the most i always say a baby-feel-so-real because when i was about 5 years old my grandmother took me to toys-r-us and bought me one. i laid awake the whole night on a couch bed thinking about that doll.
she has bones you can feel through her skin.
DISTRICT STOCK on Facebook
- i remember seeing these pictures a while a...
- Hump Day Random Shots
- You got a fast car, I want a ticket to anywhere
- a re-post, if you will
- well we've got the land but they've got the view
- blue monday and blue suede
- you're welcome
- Just Pressed Confirm Payment
- We live not according to reason, but according to ...
- well well what do we have here
- welcome to the jungle
- yes, please
- a little sienna to get your week started
- here kitty kitty
- brow wow
- hello child
- she wears her clothes as if they were thrown on wi...
- welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
- wasson wednesday
- "I stay healthy by training kung fu and drinking o...
- happy friday
- get hot
- "My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight da...
- Well, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pi...
- down the rabbit hole
- i actually digested a huge gust of wind on my way ...
- i want to go to there
- i'd know that tangled mess of hair anywhere
- happy monday
- good friday
- I'll just put this breadstick down now
- almost friday
- you're a stone fox
- ▼ April (66)