Coming Soon

www.districtstock.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked." -Elizabeth Taylor

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my dad's side of the family has always been very into jewelry. my grandmother and each of his four sisters are always wearing a ton of jewelry--at least 3 rings, several bracelets, huge dangling earrings.
my grandmother, too, is very over the top.
sometimes when they are feeling generous, they let me and my sister go through and pick out pieces. it's funny because i have been looking at some of the same rings and bracelets since i was six years old and many of the things i overlooked then are things
i desperately want now.

i took the rose earrings carved out of real ivory and a few rings.
waiting on a really awesome malachite bracelet (my favorite stone) to be cleaned.

the top two rings are not ripe yet but i have my eye on them and i will pull my sister's hair out if she takes either one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow DS blog with bloglovin

Follow DISTRICT STOCK

Stock Us

DISTRICT STOCK on Facebook

Blog Archive

Coming Soon

www.districtstock.com

Search This Blog

cassino